Mexican Shredded Pork. Keywords: Mexican Shredded Beef, Shredded Beef recipe, Slow Cooker Mexican Beef. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @RecipeTinEats.
You will LOVE this video though, she asks ME to make this for HER! Delicious Mexican pork made in the Instant Pot (pressure cooker) for tacos, burrito bowls, taco When the pressure releases, shred pork using two forks and combine well with the juices that.. Pork Mexican Casserole Recipes on Yummly You can have Mexican Shredded Pork using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Shredded Pork
- It’s 2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of salsa verde.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
Enchilada Verde Casserole, Mexican Breakfast Casserole, Mexican Polenta Casserole. pork butt, shredded cheese, corn tortillas, enchilada sauce. Tinga Poblana a shredded pork meat recipe from the State of Puebla. Gallery image with caption: Mexican Pork Ribs in Adobo. Gallery image with caption: How to Make Sopes Recipe
Mexican Shredded Pork instructions
- Mix together try spice ingredients. Rub pork tenderloin with dry spice mix..
- Place pork in crockpot..
- Add water, salsa verde, and lemon juice to the crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Use two forks to shred the pork, keeping the juices in the crockpot..
- Return pork to the crock pot and mix in with juices. Cook on low for 30 minutes..
- Serve on tostadas with salsa verde, cilantro, and queso fresco..
How to Make Mexican Style Shredded Pork. Place pork in a slow cooker and season with salt. Place chiles and garlic on top of roast. This spicy Mexican shredded pork known as tinga boasts all the smoke and fork-tendernesss of good barbecued pulled pork. Even better, it cooks completely on the stove.