Low fat, low carb rosemary bagels for Jamo with salmon and black pepper. avocados, smoked salmon, black pepper, chili flakes, eggs. Smoked Salmon Cucumber Sliders (Low Carb, Gluten-free)Wholesome Yum. A meaty low carb stuffed peppers recipe that makes a tasty keto friendly meal.
Flake the salmon into a bowl. Add the cheese, lemon zest and juice, chives and plenty of black pepper. Got these for a low-carb/keto friend who'd suffered family bereavement and really needed some comfort food in a bagel-loving family culture. You can have Low fat, low carb rosemary bagels for Jamo with salmon and black pepper using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat, low carb rosemary bagels for Jamo with salmon and black pepper
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup mixture of almond and wholemeal flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg (keep a bit for the egg wash).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of 2% fat greek yoghurt.
- Prepare of smoked salmon.
- Prepare of black pepper.
These did the job, and he was very happy, though they filled him up with wheat gluten. He finished off the bag in about a week (with lox and cream cheese. Juicy salmon with rosemary, lemon and garlic, takes minutes to prepare which is always perfect for busy weeknights. It is suggested that we eat fatty fish twice a week, I don't always.
Low fat, low carb rosemary bagels for Jamo with salmon and black pepper step by step
- Pre heat oven 190 degrees fan assisted. Mix all the ingredients together. Use hand held electric whisk as it remains quite a sticky wet dough.
- Spoon the dough into ball shapes and flatten slightly onto baking parchment.
- Cook for 30min (apply egg wash after about 5min of cooking), slice and fill with salmon and fresh black pepper.
Easy low carb recipe for the best crispy skin salmon and veggies. You know the fish is ready to flip when edges on the top turn white and opaque in color. Tender salmon with cilantro, lime, avocado and tomato salsa. This healthy and flavorful meal is bursting with flavor, color, and texture and is ready in under. The salsa comes together in minutes and makes a great addition to the salmon.