Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers. These healthy, kid-friendly Italian Paleo Chicken Fingers are grain free, gluten free, dairy free and sugar-free. Lightly breaded and pan fried in coconut oil to a golden brown. Italian Paleo Chicken Fingers I'm super excited about this little recipe I'm sharing with you today.
It is too much delicious and simple. If dinner time's come to near and you like something fast, healthy, easy and taste you make paleo Italian chicken fingers, this is good food. Fast: I used the chicken breast tenderloins to make these quick to cook, because that are already trimmed and ready. You can have Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers
- It’s 2 lb of Fresh Chicken Tenderloins.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tapioca Starch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Almond Flour.
Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers Lizzy T. These Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers are grain free, gluten free, sugar free and dairy free, but you would never guess it. They are crispy, savory and bursting with flavor. It's also a great meal to serve to guests when you are on a healthy eating plan.
Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers instructions
- Heat 1/4 cup of coconut oil in a skillet over medium to high heat for 5 minutes. While the oil is heating, prepare the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, tapioca starch, garlic salt, salt, italian seasoning, and pepper.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk eggs.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the egg and then coat each with the almond flour mixture.
- Cook each side for 5 minutes.
- During the last minute of frying, sprinkle Paprika over the chicken.
They'll never know that they are eating "clean". These delicious paleo chicken fingers are baked, not fried, so they're a healthier option for kids of all ages! They're also gluten-free thanks to the delicious almond coating. These chicken strips are tastier than anything you'll find at a restaurant or pub. Crispy, satisfying and perfect with baked sweet potato fries and a green salad.