Indian Flavoured Meatballs.
You can have Indian Flavoured Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Flavoured Meatballs
- Prepare 1 can of white beans.
- You need 1 packages of extra lean ground chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro leafs chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped leak.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of hot sauce (I used blair's death sauce with ginseng).
Indian Flavoured Meatballs step by step
- Drain & rinse the white beans, then slightly mash in a bowl with a potato pilar or hands.
- Make balls with hands, golf ball size.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Put on skewers with vegetables of choice.
- Cook on the bbq at medium heat for about 15 minutes turning at least once.
- Do not overcook or the meatballs will be dry.
- Serve with mint & yogourt sauce (see cookpad.japan recipe attached) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168284-yogurt-mint-sauce-a-taste-of-india.