Red Rice with Meatballs. If desired, squeeze in some lime juice and top with minced cilantro. What can you serve with meatballs? Planning balanced meals around your family's favorite foods isn't always easy!
Heat the oil and fry the raw rice in it. Chop the cauliflower and add the meatballs and cauliflower pieces. Today i show you how to make Red Rice with meatballs. You can cook Red Rice with Meatballs using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Rice with Meatballs
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 3-1/3 cup of water to boil rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt for rice.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need of Meatballs and Sauce.
- Prepare 24 ounces of Italian style meatballs see my recipes.
- It’s 1 quart of pasta sauce I used Mids meat sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water to rinse sauce jar.
- You need 1/3 cup of capers.
- You need 1-1/3 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen or fresh cauliflower.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of salt if needed.
It is a family favourite and i hope you enjoyed the recipe and video. If you liked this episode leave a like, comment and SUBSCRIBE!!! These meatballs with rice are true comfort food! They're extra soft and juicy, and I really am a sucker for good meatballs.
Red Rice with Meatballs instructions
- Heat the oil and fry the raw rice in it. Add the parsley when it turns white add 2 of the cups of rice. Stir and simmer 8 minutes..
- Chop the cauliflower and add the meatballs and cauliflower pieces. Add the 1/3 cup of water..
- Get the sauce ready. Add the capers and simmer 5 minutes. Now add the sauce. Put 1/3 cup water in jar with lid on it and shake it up to get everything out of jar..
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients it's most likely getting thick, so stir in the water 2/3 cup at the time. This will insure the rice doesn't stick and burn at bottom and the sauce isn't to thick or to thin. When it's simmered till craters form cover and remove from heat. Keep covered and undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
I love meatballs in tomato sauce, in gravy with cranberry sauce, chicken meatballs in tomato and mozzarella, mozzarella stuffed turkey meatballs, and pretty much all kind of meatballs! You'll love Hawaiian Meatballs and Rice – ground beef meatballs, with pineapple, red and green bell peppers in sweet and sour sauce, served on a bed of rice. Frozen meatballs and a jar of sweet-and-sour sauce make this microwave meal a last-minute lifesaver when racing against the clock. Buy in bulk or small quantities. Cook rice in boiling salted water, according to package directions until tender.