Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole. Easy Zucchini Casserole – Cheesy, Low Carb and Delicious! This easy zucchini casserole is easy, cheesy and delicious! I love it because it has only a few ingredients, is quick to put together and the whole family loves it!.
In addition to all of that it is low carb and keto friendly. The ultimate guide to the best keto casseroles is here! It's everything you need to make keto friendly casseroles all winter long… or anytime of year. You can cook Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole
- It’s 3 of zucchini’s, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of any type of grated cheese(I used mozzarella and some cheddar and some Parmesan).
- Prepare 1-2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream(I used heavy whipping cream).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Slowly render the fat from the bacon in a sauté pan or cast-iron skillet at low-medium heat. Once the bacon is rendered, but not yet crispy, add the onion and garlic and sauté until the bacon begins to crisp up and the onion just begins to caramelize. This creamy, cheesy Baked Zucchini Casserole is made with fresh zucchini, rich cream, and lots of cheese! It is an easy keto zucchini recipe that everyone will love.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Casserole instructions
- Slice zucchini a and onion, set the oven to 350f, grease the 9 inch baking pan w butter.
- Place overlapping zucchini slices in baking dish, layer with onion slices and grated cheese,.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and cream with garlic powder, salt and pepper, if sour cream is thick add more cream. Spread sour cream mixture over the zucchini. Bake at 350F about 35 minutes or so..
This simple baked zucchini casserole recipe is a great recipe for using up all of that amazing summer zucchini. Plus it can be made sweet or savory and I give instructions for adding blueberries, walnuts, or chocolate chips! Zucchini is a keto staple as it can be turned into all sorts of things like pasta noodles, taco shells, etc. This Keto Squash Casserole recipe has all keto friendly (very low carb) ingredients: eggs, a little bit of sour cream, Parmesan cheese and yellow squash. Yellow squash can be easily swapped with zucchini.