Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts. The Best Oven Fried Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Grilled Chicken Breast Masada, Chicken Breast With Honey And Sesame, Chicken Breast With Orange And Chorizo Boneless chicken breasts are marinated in buttermilk before being coated with seasoned stuffing mix and baked until crisp and brown.. Crispy Juicy Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts Crispy Juicy Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts.
Instead of deep frying chicken, we're baking it in the oven with a flavorful flour coating that turns crispy. Trust me, it's just as good as the real thing, with less calories, less grease, but all the flavor! Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil. You can cook Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breaats, cut into even 1/2 inch slices, pounded.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Romano cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs nu ed with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
Shake excess milk off of chicken, and add half of chicken stripes at a time to ziploc and shake to coat. Arrange coated chicken strips on the baking sheet, leaving a space between each strip. Oven fried chicken breast (or baked fried chicken) is here to save your dinner woes! If you love fried chicken, but not all the fat, then I've got good news for you!
Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425, have a oven proof skillet ready to heat with 6 tablespoons of the butter.
- In a bowl combine flour, cheese, bread crumbs seasonings and baking oowder.
- Dip chicken in egg to coat.
- Then in flour mixture’.
- Place prepared skillet in the oven to heat and melt butter.
- Add chicken, don’t crowd it and cook 7 minutes.
- Flip chicken adding remaing burtter and cool until just cooked through 5 to 10 minutes.
This recipe for baked fried chicken has a crispy exterior, a tender and juicy interior, and is leaps and bounds healthier for you than the fried classic. Lightly coat a baking dish or sheet with cooking spray. Dip each chicken breast in the beaten eggs and then coat both sides with the bread crumb mixture. I love chicken every way: in pasta, on the grill, in rice, in tacos, in cupcakes (say what?!)…. you name it, we love it. Since I really got into using my Instant Pot at the beginning of the year, I especially love making chicken breasts in there (check out my tutorial on how to cook chicken breasts from frozen!.