Gajrela / gajar aur chawal ki kheer.
You can have Gajrela / gajar aur chawal ki kheer using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gajrela / gajar aur chawal ki kheer
- You need 3 of medium carrots peeled washed grates medium.
- Prepare 1 litres of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of basmati rice washed soaked 30 minutes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardomon powder.
- It’s of Chopped nuts.
- It’s of Desi ghee.
Gajrela / gajar aur chawal ki kheer instructions
- Boil 1 litres of milk…grind the soaked basmati rice adding water to a medium coarse paste.
- Once milk starts boiling add rice paste keep mixing to avoid lumps add sugar mix on low flame until sugar dissolve.
- Once the milk starts boiling again keep mixing add the grated carrot mix well simmer until milk is reduced little keep mixing in between to avoid kheer from sticking to bottom.
- At last fry the nuts in 1 tbsp desi ghee just for a minute do nit change colour much pour these nuts into th kheer simmer 2 to 3 minutes.