Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani (Eid Special). Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is a World famous Dish, it is made using chicken which is marinated then cooked and then is added to cooked rice and again. Tasty Life. СтраницыКомпанииЕда и напиткиTasty LifeВидеоchicken biryani restaurant style – eid special recipe – hyderabadi biryani ramadan special recipe. Chicken biryani recipe is shared along with step by step details and a video procedure.
The Chicken biryani recipe is so popular that it's safe to say that Chicken Biryani is popularly consumed in every household across the Indian Chicken Biryani recipe comes with highly aromatic flavors that bring happiness to your mouth using the delicious aromatic smell and well-seasoned. Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Chicken Dum Biryani There have been some really great biryani recipes on sooperchef.pk like the delectable kabab biryani, the traditionally. You can cook Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani (Eid Special) using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani (Eid Special)
- You need 12 pieces of Chicken (Biryani cut).
- You need 1/2 kg of Dahi (Yogurt).
- You need 2 tbs of Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste).
- Prepare of Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 & ½ tbs.
- It’s 1 tbs of Dhania powder (Coriander powder).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Zeera (Cumin) roasted & crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jaifil powder (Nutmeg).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Javitri powder (Mace powder).
- It’s of Namak (Salt) 1 tbs or to taste.
- It’s 4 tbs of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Zarda ka rang (Yellow food colour).
- You need 1 Cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Pyaz (Onion) sliced.
- It’s of Tamatar (Tomatoes) sliced 2-3 medium.
- It’s 6-8 of Aloo bukhara (Dried plums).
- You need 5-6 of Hari mirch (Green chilies) slit.
- Prepare of Koyla (Coal) for smoke.
- It’s 1 bunch of Podina (Mint leaves).
- Prepare of Chawal (Rice) Basmati sella 1 kg (soaked 30 minutes) (Parboiled.
- You need 1 tbs of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Namak (Salt).
- Prepare 2 of Darchini (Cinnamon stick).
- You need 2-3 of Laung (Cloves).
- It’s 2 of Tez paat (Bay leaf).
- Prepare of Pyaz (Onion) fried.
- It’s of Adrak (Ginger) julienne.
- You need of Zarda ka rang (food colour) ½ tsp dissolve in 2-3 tbs water.
Awadhi chicken biryani recipe – Foods from Awadhi cuisine are said to have been widely influenced by the Nawabs of Awadh, who were of the Persian origin. Their royal dishes were aromatic and delicious, flavored with spices, herbs, nuts, plant extracts and saffron. Kolkata Chicken Biryani or Bengali style Chicken Dum Biryani is an epitome of indulgence in delicate delicious food. Chicken Biryani – Rice, Biryani, Pulao The most simple and aromatic recipe of chicken biryani.
Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani (Eid Special) instructions
- In bowl,add chicken pieces,yogurt,ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin,garam masala,nutmeg powder,mace powder,salt,lemon juice, orange food colour,mix well and marinate for 2 hours..
- Boil rice with lemon juice,salt,cinnamon sticks,bay leaf and cloves,boil until ¾ th done,strain and set aside..
- In pot,add oil,onion and fry until brown,take out half of the fried onions and set aside. Add tomatoes and mix well. Add dried plums,green chilies and mix well..
- Now add marinated chicken,turn off the heat and keep aluminum foil place hot coal and put few drops of oil and smoke for 3 minutes then remove coal foil. Turn on heat,mix well and cover & cook on low flame until chicken is done (8-10 minutes). Add mint leaves,mix well and cook on high flame until oil separates..
- Add boiled rice half,cook chicken, remaining boiled rice,fried onion,food colour dissolve in water and ginger,cover and steam cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes..
- Dish out Biryani, placed muffin cup in center, keep hot coal on it, put few drops of oil and cover with lid. Dum Dhua Chicken Biryani is ready,serve with raita and slice onion. Enjoy!!..
Chicken marinated in yogurt and rice scented with saffron, cardamom, cinnamon, and cumin make this biryani full of flavor and tradition. ml chicken stock. coriander, chopped. sliced almonds. Prep Time. rinse chicken thoroughly, add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, biryani masala, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, chopped mint leaves, yogurt and lemon juice. The Best Chicken Biryani Accompaniments Recipes on Yummly Instant Pot Chicken Biryani, Chicken Biryani With Raita, Chicken Biryani. Chicken biryani recipe – Hyderabadi-style chicken biryaniMy Indian Taste.