Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger. Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger Antonio Salgado Miami, Florida. I bought a new hand held blender and am excited to use it for making my favorite vegetable soups! See great recipes for BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish), Summer Roll Malaysian.ish Way too!
With this application you will not run out of ideas for food processing in the kitchen to be processed into a variety of delicious and healthy Paleo. Here are some of the best Paleo recipes in this app: Brendas Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken Labarre Paleo Muffins Paleo Teriyaki Stir Fry Zoodles Low Carb Paleo Gluten. Take four of your Land O Lakes® Deli American slices and break each one into quarters. You can cook Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger
- It’s 1 lb of grass-fed grounded beef.
- Prepare 1 of organic carrot finely shredded.
- Prepare 1 of pastured raised egg.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion minced.
- It’s 2 of tbps organic mustard.
- You need 4 of tbps organic ketchup.
- It’s 4 strips of bacon crisped and crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Optional: Manchego cheese.
Place four quarters of the Deli American slices in the center of four of the patties. Sprinkle bacon pieces evenly over the Deli American. The combination of maple + bacon make EVERYTHING better. This quick, easy recipe is a healthy way to actually ENJOY sprouts.
Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger instructions
- Place the beef in a bowl and add all the ingredients except the bacon. Mix well until uniform..
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium high and add a tbsp of olive oil. When the oil starts to smoke a bit, form the meat patties and place them on the skillet for 2-3 minutes. This will sear the hamburgers..
- Flip the patties and sear the bottom. After two minutes lower the heat to medium, add the cheese and the crumbled bacon and cook to taste..
- Serve on top of some lettuce and a sliced tomato..
- In the picture I garnished the hamburger with caramelized onions and served it with some stuffed mushrooms..
See more ideas about Recipes, Low carb, Low carb recipes. Leave something out, substitute for something else or suck it up and eat it anyway. I usually try to comment if I've tried it. Bacon Burger Meatloaf This thing is quite the monstrosity, but it's so delicious. It's part meatloaf, part burger, and all flavor.