1 pan shrimp fajitas. Transfer shrimp to a plate, reserving remaining vegetable mixture on baking sheet. We love serving them with this Mexican Street Corn Salad and Crockpot Pinto Beans. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Toss bell peppers and onion with garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. While onions and peppers are cooking, toss shrimp with olive oil, chili powder, cumin, onion powder and salt. Skillet Shrimp Fajitas are super easy to put together and bursting with flavour. You can have 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- It’s 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of lime.
Made with a homemade fajita seasoning and wrapped in tortillas, these quick shrimp fajitas are the perfect weeknight meal!. This is Richa from My Food Story and clearly I'm not over my Mexican binge yet. After last month's Chicken Taco Soup, I'm bringing to you these. These shrimp fajitas are tender Mexican seasoned shrimp cooked in a skillet with plenty of peppers and onions.
1 pan shrimp fajitas instructions
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
An easy dinner that's just as good as what you'd get at a restaurant! Whenever we head to a Mexican restaurant, I always order the shrimp fajitas. I just can't resist that sizzling platter of shrimp and veggies. I love shrimp recipes because not only is shrimp lean, a good source of protein and so tasty, but it also cooks so fast (we're talking just a few minutes). Plus it's so easy to prepare.