Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 2 of whole carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- You need 4 stalks of green onion, diced.
- Prepare 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 box (32 oz) of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Few Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 box of Gluten Free Rotini Pasta.
Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Add chicken to crock pot and set on high for 4 hours. Lightly salt. Do not add liquid, it will make it's own..
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add veggies and cook until softened but not browned..
- Add box of broth to veggies, then add all herbs and spices. Simmer on low heat for 1.5 – 2 hours..
- After chicken is done, set it aside until cool enough to touch..
- Once cooled, cut chicken into bite size pieces. Add veggie mixture and chicken pieces to crock pot, set to low..
- Place chicken bones in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil. Cover and simmer on medium/low for 1-2 hours to make your own chicken stock. Add to veggie mixture when done..
- Boil and salt water for pasta. Drain & at oil to prevent sticking..
- Gluten free pastas break down a lot faster than gluten pasta, so they are kept separately and added in just before serving..