Asian Pork and vegetable in spicy garlic brown sauce. This is my favorite stir-fry sauce. It makes enough for two meals. Having extra on hand makes for a quick meal.
When I used Kikkoman soy sauce, I found this sauce far too salty. I now use Angostura, which is much lower in salt. The Best Asian Sweet Brown Sauce Recipes on Yummly You can have Asian Pork and vegetable in spicy garlic brown sauce using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Pork and vegetable in spicy garlic brown sauce
- Prepare of Brown sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rice wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Pork marinate.
- You need 2 of thick center cut chops sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Prepare Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Teriyaki.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Crushed red pepper.
- It’s of Marinate up to 3 days and then slice for cooking.
- It’s of Veggies.
- Prepare 1 Cup of each.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Snow peas.
- You need of Red pepper.
- You need 1 of large carrot julienned.
- You need of Small can mushrooms.
- Prepare of Halved whole baby corn.
- You need Bunch of green onions sliced on the bias.
Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly brown chicken breasts in a small amount of oil. Stir to mix and return chicken to pan and cover. Remove chicken again and add remaining broth, which has been mixed with cornstarch.
Asian Pork and vegetable in spicy garlic brown sauce instructions
- Heat oil and sauté garlic and ginger until soft.
- Add brown sauce mixture and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add cornstarch (2tbsp mixed with warm water) slurry and boil until slightly thick, take off the heat and cool for a couple hours(quicker in the fridge).
- Heat oil in wok and add all veggies but the mushrooms and green onions and par cook. Add mushrooms and green onions for another few minutes on high and then add the brown sauce and bring back to a simmer..
- Once veggies and sauce come together pull off the heat and serve with white rice and top with toasted sesame seeds.
Heat oil in wok and add all veggies but the mushrooms and green onions and par cook. Add mushrooms and green onions for another few minutes on high and then add the brown sauce and bring back to a simmer. A signature dish of Sichuan cuisine, shredded pork with garlic sauce delivers a sophisticated and addictive taste: tangy, spicy, sweet & sour. Since the start of my blog, many of my readers expressed an interest in Sichuan cuisine. Chinese garlic sauce—similar to brown-sauce—it is quite popular in Western take-aways.