Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies. They can also be refined-sugar-free if you wish. But they're so good that I promise you'll never be able to tell! In fact, this might just become your new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Not only that, these cookies are pretty darn good as well. These sugar-free chocolate chip cookies are made with natural brown rice syrup. The syrup provides a sweet taste to the cookies. You can have Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Splenda brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of Splenda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded sweetened coconut.
- You need 4 tbsp of Hershey's cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of marshmallows.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
Sugar Free Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipes. These easy, soft chocolate chip cookies will ruin your life, destroy your relationships, and consume your soul. They even have a secret ingredient. Perhaps worst of all is that these chocolate chip cookies can be made so easily.
Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies instructions
- Mix all liquid ingredients with butter, Splenda, Splenda brown sugar and marshmallows..
- Mix in Cocoa, coconut and flour..
- Flash chill in freezer 10-15 minutes..
- Use spoon to portion, roll into 1 inch balls and bake at 400°F for 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy. Plz let me know if you try it 😄.
There's no KitchenAid or any sort of electric hand mixer required to. Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free and Sugar Free Recipes. Baked goods • breakfast • cookies • desserts • drinks • entrees • salads • sides • snacks • soups + stews • tips + resources. Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. These tasty vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookies are the best recipe ever.