Mediterranean orzo salad. This Mediterranean-style salad will be on repeat this year. This pasta salad is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. The combination of colorful vegetables, cheese, and orzo — all tossed in a simple oregano.
It's dressed in a delicious Greek salad dressing for. Cook the orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Easy salad recipes that are nutritious and packed with People often think of salad as the back-up singer to the main event. You can have Mediterranean orzo salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean orzo salad
- You need 2 of red peppers / small diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion/ small diced.
- Prepare 25 of pitted kalamatta olves/chopped.
- Prepare 5 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of a few grinds of fresh bkack pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of box of orzo pasta.
- You need 1/8 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes/ optional.
This easy Mediterranean Orzo Pasta Salad recipe is made with hearty chickpeas, sweet grape Orzo-lovers, unite! I love this recipe and it is my go to potluck dish! I first shared this creamy orzo. This healthy and hearty orzo salad is loaded with mediterranean flavors like sun-dried tomatoes, olives and feta.
Mediterranean orzo salad instructions
- cook orzo according to package directions. Drain pasta when cooked and place in large serving bowl..
- Add to pasta the chopped onions, peppers, olives and feta. Toss in salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. Also add pepper flakes if using. Mix salad well and chill for about 1hour. Enjoy!.
This Mediterranean orzo salad is easy, fresh, healthy, and quick! It makes a satisfying and nutritious side dish or light meal. Baked chicken breasts cook in the oven while you mix together a Mediterranean salad–packed with veggies, whole-wheat orzo and an easy homemade Greek vinaigrette–for a. Mediterranean Orzo Salad A fresh and beautiful main dish or side salad! Mediterranean Orzo Salad filled with tasty vegetables, toasted almonds, and a white balsamic vinaigrette that will make you swoon!