Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam. It even makes a great grilled baby back rib sauce. We mostly spread it on warm biscuits with melted butter and toasted bagels with cream cheese to tame her heat down a bit. Or, my personal favorite – Mike's, "Peanut.
We mostly spread it on warm biscuits with melted butter and toasted bagels with cream. See great recipes for Diablo cooking sauce, Chicken Diablo Bites, Diablo taco too! I was having a simple jam session on FB Live during the Quarantine period. You can cook Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam
- It’s of Scorpion Strawberry Jam [yields 2 15 oz mason jars + slight reserves].
- Prepare 2 of 18 oz Jars Quality Strawberry Jam [this will save you time – i use smuckers preserves].
- Prepare 3 large of Trinadad Scorpion Peppers [seeds left in].
- You need 3 large of Ghost Chilies [seeds left in].
- You need 3 of Extra Large Jalapeños [seeds pulled due to high seed count].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green Bell Peppers [packed tight and high – seeds/membranes removed].
- It’s 1 tbsp of White Onions [packed tight and high].
- You need of Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of Pair Plastic Gloves [required].
- Prepare 2 of 15 oz Mason Jars.
- You need 1 medium of Pot.
- You need 1 of Blender.
- You need of Options.
- You need of Fresh Strawberries.
La Trompeta Del Diablo 🎺 Aleteo Zapateo (Guaracha, Aleteo, Zapateo, Tribal) Prod Jey Agredo. ONE x Jam – Twerk Punani (Bass. J Balvin, Nicky Jam, Cosculluela, DJ Nelson (Lyric Video) YouTube Anuel – Ayer ft. DJ Nelson. monster jam®, monster jam world finals®, triple threat series™, united states hot rod association®, ushra®, afterburner®, backwards bob®, blue thunder®, captain's curse®, crusader®, dragon's breath®, earthshaker™, el diablo®, el toro loco®, grave digger®, grave digger the legend®, grinder®,maximum destruction®, max-d .
Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam step by step
- ● Chop veggies [while wearing your gloves!] and place in blender with jelly. ● Don't over blend. You'll want some chunks. ● Place jelly in pot and simmer for 10 minutes on medium. ● Pour hot jelly into 2 large – clean Mason Jars and seal them tightly. ● Refrigerate until chilled and firmed..
- ● Serve on bagels with cream cheese, peanut butter or, fluffy biscuits with butter. I personally reccomend peanut butter. It's a fantastic medium! ● Also, have chilled whole milk or any cream based popsicle at the ready to cool off temperamental mouths. I hope you enjoy this jam – ya little devils!.
Also club dj mix, party dance music, mixtapes, livesets and EDM shows. The Gunperson's Authoritative Internet Information Resources. Hunting tips, unbiased gear reviews and Daily Gun Deals for gun lovers. Below is a list of line-ups for the festival: Below is a list of line-ups for the festival: Browse hundreds of spicy food and chili pepper-based recipes that will inspire creativity in the kitchen. If you love hot sauces, cooking with chili peppers and bold flavors Chili Pepper Madness is the site for you!