Churros. These churros were so delicious, they taste better then what we used to get as kids when we spent the day at Olvera Street in LA. and I always. A variety of churro brands, Churros.com provides you with all the knowledge on J&J From Authentic Loop Churros to OREO Churros, you'll want these churros on your next. Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce.
This is an easy to follow recipe. See more ideas about Churros, Food, Desserts. Oreo Churros are crispy, tender, perfectly chocolate-y and perfectly paired with Oreo filling whipped cream dip for dunking. You can cook Churros using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Churros
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
Churros with perfectly crunchy outsides, tender insides and cinnamon and sugar all over. I have loved churros ever since I was a little girl wandering the streets of Tijuana. Churros are Spain's version of fried dough. Spanish churros are commonly enjoyed for breakfast or the Spanish afternoon snack called the merienda.
- Over medium heat add water sugar salt butter in a pan cook till it boil.
- When it boil add vanilla and flour and mix lower the heat and mix for few minutes.
- Make sure the flour cooked no white flour and dough move easy in pot.
- Remove dough and add to the mixer let it cool for few minutes.
- Start adding one egg at time and mix the dough will be soft.
- Oil over medium heat to high start pumping using star head and scissor drop them in oil and cook Flip them once.
- Take them out on a paper towel to dry for a minute then rub them with cinnamon sugar enjoy 😉.