Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings. Shake off extra water and place in flour/seasoning breading Once deep fryer is ready (or oil in frying pan) place wings in a few at a time. If you are using whole wings cut them at the joints. Shake off extra water and place in flour/seasoning breading.
First brined, then deep fried in my heavy cast iron skillet. When I think of good old fashioned comfort food, fried chicken is one of the first food that come to my mind. Seriously, nothing is better than fried chicken for dinner. You can have Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings
- Prepare Pack of chicken wings (I buy whole wings and cut them myself).
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of black pepper.
- You need of Canola oil.
My favorite part of the chicken has to be the wings. Meat in chicken wings is sweet and soft, surrounded by enough skin, fried into golden-brown and covered with a kind of sauce that is made from fish sauce + sugar + ground black pepper + aromatic and crispy shallots and garlic. Very suitable for young people and children. One bite of this fried ch.
Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings instructions
- Pour canola oil in deep fryer or frying pan. Heat at 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix flour with all of the seasonings.
- If you are using whole wings cut them at the joints.
- Rinse chicken wings. Shake off extra water and place in flour/seasoning breading.
- Once deep fryer is ready (or oil in frying pan) place wings in a few at a time. Do NOT over crowd.
- Fry wings to your liking.
Set chicken aside for a few minutes (they will need to be fried again), while you do the first fry on the next batch. Chicken will be golden and crunchy. These chicken wings are best when they are fried twice. When frying for the first time, the chicken coating will lose its crispiness quickly because of the juicy chicken. Sharon's golden fried TURKEY chops Recipe by Sharon Ellis.