Chinese cabbage and tuna salad. I mixed the tuna with a generous quantity of finely chopped cabbage, which makes up the bulk of the salad. The tuna adds protein, and it's all dressed with just a touch of mayonnaise helped out by Greek yogurt. This lighter approach to tuna salad is simple and fresh; it benefits from a healthy helping of black pepper, too.
For extra zest, add a thinly sliced jalapeño and green apple. See great recipes for Chinese cabbage and tuna salad too! The directions for the Crunchy Cabbage Tuna Salad say to add the Jalapeno and apple but those ingredients aren't listed. You can cook Chinese cabbage and tuna salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage and tuna salad
- Prepare 2 cups of Chinese cabbage (shredded, salted and squeezed).
- You need 1 of canned tuna (no salt, in water).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seed.
How much of each do you add? Do you drain the water from the tuna first? I choose the middle ground and drained half the water. See great recipes for Chinese cabbage and tuna salad too!
Chinese cabbage and tuna salad step by step
- Shred cabbage and leave them salted (a pinch of salt, extra amount) for approx. 10 mins. Squeeze cabbage to remove extra water..
- Add sugar, ponzu, mayonnaise and tuna in a bowl and mix well. Add cabbage and mix well. Add sesame seed..
Easy and Quick to prepare Napa Cabbage Salad with Canned Tuna. #napacabbagesaladrecipe. #napacabbage&cannedtunarecipe. Keto Chinese Cabbage Salad I love Chinese flavours, especially when they are fresh and vibrant like in this crunchy Keto Chinese Cabbage Salad. Simply chop the Napa cabbage into very thin strips and add in scallions, a chili, julienned carrots, or other vegetables. Top the mixture with a sauce of sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir it all together and serve cold.