Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day.
You can have Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day
- Prepare 110 grams of Rice flour (for baking).
- Prepare 20 grams of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 70 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 120 ml of Cold water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar (for topping).
Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day instructions
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl, and mix..
- In a separate bowl, combine the vegetable oil and chilled water, then add the vinegar and vanilla essence. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a whisk..
- Pour the batter into a cake pan and bake for 20-30 minutes at 180℃..
- While the cake is still hot, place a large bowl over the cake to steam while cooling. This will make the cake nice and moist. Once it is cool, sprinkle on the powdered sugar and serve..