Clean Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken. This honey sesame chicken from your crock pot is an easy, delicious dinner that is anything but boring!. I love when my slow cooker makes dinner for me. But I love it even more when a recipe like this Clean Eating Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken turns out this delicious!!
CROCK POT LINER BAGS – These liner bags are a life saver and make clean. I read the reviews and made some adjustments. We're not into "sweet" these days, so I cut the honey in half (personal taste preference). You can cook Clean Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Clean Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of reduced sugar ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 4 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 6 tbsp of cold water.
- It’s 1 of Sesame seeds.
Sweet, savory and a little spicy, this easy Asian inspired Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken has a balance of flavor combinations. Your slow cooker can be your best friend when it comes to planning your next meal when you're eating clean. In a small bowl mix honey, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and garlic and pour over chicken. Clean Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken MommyMelissa.
Clean Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken instructions
- Place chicken in crockpot..
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes..
- Pour over chicken..
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove chicken from pot, leaving sauce..
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and pour in crockpot..
- Cook on low about 10 more minutes until thickened..
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and return to sauce until heated through..
- Serve over rice or noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds..
- Variation-add a small bag of oriental-style veggies to the sauce to bulk up the meal..
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Season both sides of chicken with lightly with salt and pepper, and place in the bottom of slow cooker. In a small bowl, add honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic and pepper flakes and stir until well combined. Season chicken with sea salt and pepper, then place it in your slow cooker. Once chicken is cooked through, shred with two forks.