Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day.
You can cook Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day
- You need of Rice flour (for baking).
- Prepare of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Cold water.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar (for topping).
Rice Flour Cocoa Cake for Valentine's Day instructions
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl, and mix..
- In a separate bowl, combine the vegetable oil and chilled water, then add the vinegar and vanilla essence. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a whisk..
- Pour the batter into a cake pan and bake for 20-30 minutes at 180℃..
- While the cake is still hot, place a large bowl over the cake to steam while cooling. This will make the cake nice and moist. Once it is cool, sprinkle on the powdered sugar and serve..