Antipasto Squares. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Layer the ham, provolone cheese, Swiss cheese, salami, pepperoni, and red peppers, on top of the dough. There's a whole antipasto tray baked in the tender crust of these crescent squares, served as either an appetizer or main dish.
If you're looking for a hearty, man-friendly appetizer, these Antipasto Squares, filled with Italian meat and cheeses are the answer! This twist on Antipasto disappeared at a cocktail party a couple of weeks ago. Perfect for game day, too, these squares make a delicious, out of the ordinary Antipasto Platter! You can have Antipasto Squares using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Antipasto Squares
- You need 2 can of Crescent rolls.
- You need 1 of -12oz jar of roasted red peppers, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Salami.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Ham.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Sandwich pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 lb of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Provolone.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Antipasto Squares are packed with three kinds of meats and cheeses. They make such a good appetizer or even dinner recipe that's simple, quick & delicious! Antipasto squares, or Italian Crescent Bake, are an easy appetizer you can assemble ahead of time then bake right before you're ready to serve at your party. They're made of refrigerated crescent roll dough with layers of Italian meat and cheeses then baked until a golden brown, cheesy, crusty amazingness.
Antipasto Squares instructions
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 13×9 sprayed pan..
- Layer: Ham, Salami, Swiss, Provolone, Pepperoni.
- Top with diced roasted red peppers – drained..
- Mix eggs, parmesan cheese, black pepper – pour 3/4 over top of red peppers..
- Cover it with the other can of crescent rolls.
- Brush the top of the roll with the remaining mixture. Cover with foil..
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins. Then, uncover and bake for another 40 mins. Or until golden brown. Cool slightly cut and serve..
- You can be creative by using different type of meats, also….
Pages Other Brand Website News & Media Website Delish Videos How To Make Antipasto Squares. Antipasto Squares recipe made with crescent rolls Antipasto Squares recipe – SO GOOD!! Crescent rolls stuffed with ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone, swiss, and roasted red peppers. then topped with a parmesan cheese, egg and pesto mixture and baked. Antipasto Squares were one of the first recipes I shared on my blog, back in the days of using a point and shoot camera, no food styling, and very little text in my posts. They were made with sheets of crescent roll dough filled with cheeses, charcuterie, and roasted bell peppers.