Oven Fried Chicken with taco seasoning.
You can have Oven Fried Chicken with taco seasoning using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Chicken with taco seasoning
- It’s 1 kg of (about 2 lbs) chicken thigh bone-in.
- You need 2 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs (lightly beaten).
- You need 50 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 60 gr of panko or bread crumb.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
Oven Fried Chicken with taco seasoning step by step
- Coat the chicken pieces with taco seasoning. Put it in the fridge all night..
- Put beaten egg, flour and panko in seperate bowls. Add salt, garlic powder and pepper to the panko. Stir to combine..
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with alumunium foil then put wire rack on top. Preheat the oven to 375°F..
- Dip chicken pieces in flour to coat all sides. Dip in egg then in panko mixture..
- Heat about 1/4 cup of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chikcken about 2 – 3 minutes per-side..
- Place chicken on the wire rack. Bake for about 40 – 50 minutes or until fully cooked..