You can cook Kool-Aid Pickles using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kool-Aid Pickles
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of jar dill pickle spears.
- Prepare 1 packet of kool aid any flavor.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
Kool-Aid Pickles step by step
- In large bowl drain your pickle juice from jar. Add in Kool aid and sugar to pickle juice and whisk together until dissolved..
- Pour back into jar with pickles, you may have a little juice left over. Seal top and shake. Place in refrigerator for 5-7 days shaking once a day..
- Day one after 24 hrs.
- At 5 days.
- Dark red is Hawaiian Punch, the light pick is watermelon. We taste tested at 5 days. Taste like kool aid with a crunch of a pickle. My kids who like pickles loved this..