Paneer pulao. Paneer pulao recipe – Easy and healthy Paneer pulao that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner on busy nights. I have tried paneer pulao in so many ways in the past few years, finally loved. Paneer Pulao Recipe with stepwise photos.
This is a great side dish for get-togethers. Paneer Pulao goes well with yogurt or soup. This is also a satisfying lunch box meal. You can have Paneer pulao using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer pulao
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (soaked for 30 minutes).
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee/oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 100 gr of paneer (cut into cubes).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of biryani masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Paneer Pulao made with long-grained basmati rice, pressure-cooked in tangy tomato-based gravy interspersed with spongy cottage cheese cubes, the paneer pulao is a toothsome treat. Paneer pulao which is super easy to make and taste so delicious. I have tasted paneer pulao couple of times in restaurants which was less spicy with mild flavours, since then I wanted to recreate the version and this one came close to what I expected 🙂. Easy to make flavorful and delicious paneer pulao recipe with optional vegetables.
Paneer pulao step by step
- In a pressure cooker heat ghee. Put paneer cubes in it and fry it on high flame till gets light pink colour. Remove paneer from ghee and keep aside..
- Now add cloves, cardamoms and bay leaf in ghee. Now add cumin seeds in it and saute for a minute. Put onion and saute till onions gets translucent..
- Now add tomatoes and saute till tomatoes gets mushy now add carrot in it and saute for a while..
- Add all masala and salt in it. Saute for a few minutes now add rice and lemon juice. Mix it well. Now add water and paneer cubes in it and take a whistle and turn off the gas..
- Delicious paneer pulao is ready to serve..
I am getting requests to share some easy paneer recipes here and no. Paneer Pulao or paneer peas (matar) pulao is easy one pot meal made in pressure cooker. Paneer matar pulao recipe, Paneer rice, paneer pilaf, how to make paneer pulao in cooker. See more ideas about Paneer pulao, Kids meals and Food recipes. Fragrant & lightly spiced paneer pulao made with freshly ground pulao masala.