Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms. Great recipe for Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms. To make the mushrooms, toss caps with olive oil, ginger, and salt, to taste. You can grill the yellow tail with the marinade, but it's easy to burn, so I wiped it off.
See great recipes for Sous vide poached egg with soy sauce and shichimi too! Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Remove the mushrooms from pan, cool, add soy sauce, and set aside. You can cook Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms
- You need 60 g of Japanese Yellowtail fillet.
- Prepare 0.2 g of Salt.
- It’s 15 g of Fresh shiitake mushrooms, or substitute with other types of fresh mushrooms.
- You need 3 g of Soy sauce —A.
- It’s 3 g of Mirin, or substitute with 1/2 tsp. sugar —A.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Shichimi togarashi seasoning —A.
- It’s 6 g of Cake flour.
- It’s 40 g of Egg.
- You need 1 g of Oil.
- You need 10 g of Shironegi leek.
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the root beer, hoisin, vinegar, mirin, and shallots. Spinach and Mushroom Quiche with Shiitake Mushrooms Spinach, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, and sharp Cheddar cheese lend their flavors to a savory egg quiche that's ready in about an hour. A little bit of turkey bacon adds a smoky taste. Welcome to Yellowtail Japanese Bistro in Alameda.
Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms instructions
- 1. Dust Yellowtail fillet with salt and place in refrigerator for 1~3 hours, then draw off excess moisture with paper towel.
- 2. Slant your knife till it's almost parallel with the chopping board, and slice fresh shiitake mushrooms into 3~4mm thick pieces..
- 3. Marinate fillet and mushrooms with ingredients A..
- 4. Dust fillet with cake flour..
- 5. Heat the oil in a frypan, and scramble egg mixture until it's half-cooked..
- 6. Place fillet, scrambled eggs and mushroom slices on a piece of parchment paper, in that order..
- 7. Preheat oven to 200?C, and bake the ingredients compiled in Step 6 for 10~15 minutes..
- 8. Plate the fillet and other ingredients, and garnish with julienned leeks..
Click here to view our menu, hours, and order food online.. In a large heavy saucepan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Japanese yellowtail with ginger roasted shiitake mushrooms and. recipe. Learn how to cook great Japanese yellowtail with ginger roasted shiitake mushrooms and. . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Japanese yellowtail with ginger roasted shiitake mushrooms and. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.