Sexy Bruschetta. I'm in Riomaggiore, enjoying a simple lunch of bruschetta and wine at Dau Cila with my local guide, Amy Inman. This fine restaurant follows a "zero-kilometer" ethic, keeping everything. I love turkey burgers and make them so many ways, but these have been one of my most popular summer burgers!
To serve, top with the tomato confit, then add some pesto and scatter over the pine nuts. I made this "sexy" bruschetta last week and I took these photos with my phone. I didn't really plan on posting this recipe, but it just looked so good, and my husband loved it so much. You can have Sexy Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sexy Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce (flavour of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of green onion stalks – chopped.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of baguette (I used ciabatta).
- You need 1/2 cup of Gouda cheese (shredded or sliced).
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
When I was trying to figure out a title for it I thought of my husband and the name "Sexy Bruschetta with Balsamic Glaze" was born. my uncle thin mints dancing at his gob at Giardannos, fucking love this guy, and so does everybody else. Sexy Bruschetta Every bite is beautiful. There's a reason bruschetta can be found in the appetizer section of just about every Italian-restaurant menu: It's nearly impossible to pass up grilled bread and tomatoes smothered in olive oil. Sexy Bruschetta Every bite is beautiful.
Sexy Bruschetta step by step
- Heat a frying pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil at medium heat. Cut chicken into strips and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and crushed garlic, cook thoroughly (about 10-15 minutes). You can also preheat the oven at this time to 200°C ..
- While the chicken is cooking, cut open baguette and place on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, parmesan cheese, and half of the chopped green onion onto the inside halves. You can also sprinkle a bit more Italian seasoning on top of the olive oil if you like it a bit salty..
- Once the chicken is cooked, place strips onto baguette halves and cover with cheese..
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crispy..
- Once out of the oven top with remaining green onion, warm tomato sauce and more parmesan cheese. ENJOY!!.
Bruschetta, in its most basic form, is simply grilled or toasted bread rubbed with garlic and brushed with olive oil. Tomato bruschetta, consisting of marinated tomatoes heaped onto the slices of toast, has become the most popular variation in the United States. Roma, Red Pepper, and Sun Gold Bruschetta. One way is to chop up some cherry tomatoes and mix them with olive oil and basil. Toast the bread and rub with a peeled garlic clove and then some olive oil, push the chopped tomatoes and all their juice into the bread so they are stuck and then chop.