Mike's Spicy Oysters Ramen. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Oysters Ramen. It's so cold and windy here in Albuquerque today and my partner requested that I create a soothing Asian dish just for her. "I've tried many ramen products over the years, and Mike's Mighty Good is by far the best thing you can get without going to an authentic noodle house." TIM G. "I like that they're relatively healthy, but even if they weren't I'd likely still be addicted to them because they're just that good." Chili Roasted Salmon Ramen. Seafood ramen never tasted so good!
I found this delicious Sichuan restaurant in Japan, and it completely blew my mind away how amazing this place was!!! This is one of my favorite Sichuan restaurants I have ever eaten. This is my last food video while still living in the Bay Area. You can have Mike's Spicy Oysters Ramen using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Oysters Ramen
- It’s of Spicy Oysters Ramen.
- It’s 3 of Ramen Noodles [discard flavor packets].
- You need 1 cup of Oyster Mushrooms [rough chop].
- You need 1/2 cup of Oyster Sauce.
- You need of Siracha Sauce [I used 2 tablespoons].
- It’s 4 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed and chopped].
- It’s 1 cup of Cabbage [ thin sliced – not pictured].
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh Sprouts.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Celery [julienned].
- Prepare 1 cup of Snap Peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Wok Oil With Garlic.
- Prepare of Options.
- It’s 1 can of 8 oz Chilled Raw Oysters [in their own juices].
- It’s of Carrots [julienned].
- You need of Quality Fish Sauce.
- It’s of Fresh Ginger.
- You need 4 large of Boiled Eggs.
- You need of Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Wok.
- Prepare 1 of Pair Tongs.
I had some amazing Sizzling Hotpot, Soup Dumplings, steam dumplings and of course Noodles. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles. Easy, delicious, spicy, sweet, salty, tummy warming Thailand goodness every time! You can easily make this meal a pan seared noodle dish with little to no broth.
Mike's Spicy Oysters Ramen instructions
- Here's what you'll need. The options are to the right side of photo..
- Gather all of your fresh vegetables and chop those vegetables that need to be. If you're opting for the ingredients in the Options section – add them at the same time as the rest of your ingredients. Except for your fresh oysters. Add them just before you add your noodles..
- Boil Ramen Noodles for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain. Evenly coat noodles lightly with Wok Oil and mix well to keep them from drying out. Place in a sealed container until you're ready for them. ● Tip: When draining your noodles in the sink – drain your water slowly. Otherwise, if you just dump quickly – the boiled water will seize up in the drain and force water back up from drain and hit your noodles. Yuck!.
- Heat your Wok and add Wok Oil. Add your Red Pepper Flakes..
- Add your vegetables to your high heated Wok and cook on high for 2 minutes. Also, add Oyster Sauce and Siracha. Stir regularly. You don't want to burn your garlic!.
- Add your Ramen Noodles to your Wok and mix quickly until noodles are completely coated..
- Serve immediately with sides of Siracha and Soy Sauce. Feel free to garnish this dish as you wish. Cilantro, Parsley, Jalapeños, boiled eggs and a wedges of lime all go great with this dish. Enjoy!.
Or, you can create a soaking wet hot noodle soup. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup. Talk about one delicious, spicy, stupid easy Asian inspired tummy comforting soup to make! Especially since it's so rainy outside. Easy ramen that's flexible with almost any protein, spicy, rich, and nutritious.