You can have Mediterranean Quinoa using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Quinoa
- It’s 3 cup of quinoa.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried dill.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced basil.
- Prepare 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 lb of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of cucumber, chopped.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 large of carrots, diced.
- You need 8 oz of feta, crumbled.
Mediterranean Quinoa instructions
- in a large saucepan, add quinoa over high heat. Toast the quinoa, stirring the pan frequently, until lightly fragrant and starting to pop. Carefully add the water and salt, reduce to heat to a simmer. Cover the pot and let cook for about 20 min, or until all the water has been absorbed..
- Meanwhile, in a measuring cup, whisk together the rice vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, basil salt and pepper..
- Once the quinoa is done, pour about half of the dressing over the quinoa and mix well (adding it to the hot quinoa will allow the quinia to absorb the flavors.) Allow the quinoa to cool partially, then add the remaining ingredients, and top off with the remaining dressing. Mix well and serve room temperature or cold..