Eat-Clean Egg Salad. This Clean Eating Egg Salad Sandwich is a perfect lunch idea for the kids or yourself! For me, egg salad sandwiches are a family tradition. My mom loved them dearly and still does, so I grew up with them.
A deli classic, perfect for a light keto-friendly lunch! Fresh, chopped hardboiled eggs tossed in a creamy dijonnaise sauce. For a while, I was eating a low carb (keto) diet based on clean eating. You can cook Eat-Clean Egg Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eat-Clean Egg Salad
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fat-free cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of skim milk.
- Prepare 4 of hard-boiled egg whits, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 4 of hard-boiled egg whites, diced.
- Prepare 1 of hard-boiled egg yolk.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- You need 1 dash of curry powder.
- You need 1 cup of plain pureed pumpkin flesh.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
At first, I figured it would be impossible, but then I realized just how easy it could be. Eat-Clean Egg Salad. from The Eat-Clean Diet for Family & Kids by Tosca Reno. Clean Eating Healthy Egg Salad This healthy egg salad will wow everyone in your family, even those hard to please "I don't like healthy food" people. Be the first to rate and review this recipe.
Eat-Clean Egg Salad instructions
- Whip cottage cheese and milk until smooth in medium-sized mixing bowl..
- Blend remaining ingredients except egg whites with cottage cheese mixture..
- Add diced egg whites to cottage cheese mixture. Mix well..
- YIELD: 1 cup * Prep Time: 5 min. * Cook Time: 20 min..
Blend remaining ingredients except egg whites with cottage cheese mixture. It goes well with eggs, and that's why I added it to today's tuna egg salad. I also like that it gives this recipe a nice hint of red. The step-by-step recipe for Tuna Egg Salad is below. You can also print it out from the recipe card.