Bitter Melon. Indian Karela..
You can cook Bitter Melon. Indian Karela. using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bitter Melon. Indian Karela.
- Prepare 4 of Indian Karela (thinly sliced with skin and seeds).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste..
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kitchen King (MDH BRAND) Masala.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Green Hot Chillies chopped.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Bitter Melon. Indian Karela. step by step
- You need to use a good pot to cook this dish. A lid that will close properly and would retain steam. Heat the Pot, Add oil, add cumin seeds, cook 2 mins., add chopped onions cook 5 minutes and add tomatoes cook 5 mins..
- Add sliced Karela and Masala. Mix well and cook 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook until tender. Add a little water if necessary, check periodically. Don't let it burn..