Asian Garlic Noodles. Asian Garlic Noodles – Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand. Garlic Noodles – The easiest and best noodles with garlic, butter, Parmesan cheese and Asian seasoning sauces. Tastes just like the best Asian restaurants!
Season optional seafood (used defrosted frozen shrimp here), cook in garlic, and set aside to avoiding overcooking. Pasta drained with a little pasta water set aside, while garlic finishes sautéing. Toss cooked noodles with the garlic butter, sauce, and scallions. You can have Asian Garlic Noodles using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Garlic Noodles
- It’s 1 bag of thick yellow fresh pancit noodles.
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
These sweet, salty, and rich Garlic Noodles are an absolutely addictive dish that you'll want to make again and again. Serve them as the bed for glazed meat, like my Sticky Soy Ginger Glazed Chicken, or simple stir fried vegetables. With a super short ingredient list of pantry staples, these delicious noodles will become a staple in your menu. I am such a sucker for any kind of Asian noodles – hot, sticky, cold – you name it.
Asian Garlic Noodles step by step
- Boil pancit noodles for a few minutes and drain. Place in big bowl for mixing..
- Sauté butter and garlic on low simmer in a pan until soft.
- Add oyster and fish sauce to garlic butter in pan. Low simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour sauce over noodles and toss well..
I will eat every single strand of noodle left on my plate, guaranteed. In a large skillet add butter, chopped garlic and garlic salt. Heat wok thoroughly, add oil, then minced garlic. Do not burn garlic or it will take on an acrid smell and taste. (If this happens, throw it out and start over.). Add noodle to wok, stirring and tossing to mix until noodle is heated through.