Italian Steak Pizzaiola Batch 8.
You can cook Italian Steak Pizzaiola Batch 8 using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Steak Pizzaiola Batch 8
- You need of Steak.
- Prepare 1 pound of round eye steak.
- Prepare 2 of large green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 4 of peperoncini/ banana pickled peppers.
- Prepare 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic sliced.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Cheeses.
- It’s To taste of parmigiano reggiano cheese grated.
- You need To taste of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need To taste of red pepper flakes.
Italian Steak Pizzaiola Batch 8 instructions
- Rustic cut the onion and peppers. Slice the garlic. Slice the peperoncini's..
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Season the steak with salt. Sear each side of the steaks 2 minutes. Set aside..
- Add the onions to the skillet. Sauté till translucent. Add the peppers, sauté 3 minutes add in the garlic..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the steak, and cheese. Bring to a simmer. Make sure everything is incorporated well..
- Add the steaks back to the skillet coat completely with the sauce. Simmer 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes turn and simmer the second side for 15 minutes..
- Grate the parmigiano reggiano cheese over the top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.