Chinese Style BBQ Sauce. Also can be used as a marinade for boneless pork, which goes PERFECTLY in roast pork fried rice! This Chinese BBQ sauce has a rich, sweet, savory taste with well-balanced Asian notes of ginger and five spice. It is super fast to make and has a thick consistency.
So use it only at the end of cooking. The Best Chinese Bbq Sauce Recipes on Yummly Chinese Bbq Sauce, Chinese Bbq Pork, Hoisin Bbq Pork Tenderloin.. You can cook Chinese Style BBQ Sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Style BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Amino Acids.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chinese Five Spice Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Montreal Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger.
Mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, five-spice powder, garlic, ginger and food coloring in a metal, non-reactive bowl. Pour the marinade into a large zip-top bag. Chinese-Style Barbecued Spareribs From the Episode Chinese Favorites. Hosts Julia Collin Davison and Bridget Lancaster unlock the secrets to making a Chinese classic at home: Flat Hand-Pulled Noodles (Biang Biang Mian) with Chili Oil Vinaigrette.
Chinese Style BBQ Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir together..
- Simmer for 10 minutes..
Place ribs, meaty-side down, in foil-lined pan. Sold by Zulera and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Sold by Zulera and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Which kind of beef would you like in the recipe? Texas Style Barbecue Beef Ribs Girl Carnivore. sauce, beef rib, pepper, cayenne, salt, brown sugar, chili powder.