White Bun with Chocolate (Bapao Coklat) *Vegan. Great recipe for White Bun with Chocolate (Bapao Coklat) *Vegan. The white buns with chocolate is ready to enjoy. Cooking makes me happy Hi, I've got some recipes for Vegetarian and Vegan diet too, it may give you variants for yummy and healthy vegetarian and vegan.
Great recipe for Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan. For vegan diet, replace eggs with tofu. Pre-heat cooking oil, cook onion and garlic until it smells good, cook chopped carrot, green bean, brocoli, and cauliflower until half cooked. You can cook White Bun with Chocolate (Bapao Coklat) *Vegan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Bun with Chocolate (Bapao Coklat) *Vegan
- You need 300 gr of plain flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 160 ml of water.
- Prepare of Nutella for filling.
- It’s of More water to steam.
See great recipes for Burger bun, Hokkaido Milk Buns, Sweet Potatoe buns too! Hello Everyone: Here is a simple recipe to make homemade chocolate paste for your bread, bakpao or any pastry filling. Bakpao keju coklat – Bao with cheese and chocolate filling Roti Coklat / Chocolate Bun. Take sugar, cocoa powder, cornflour in a sauce pan, add milk and whisk well.
White Bun with Chocolate (Bapao Coklat) *Vegan instructions
- Mix yeast, sugar, and water in a cup, put aside..
- Mix plain flour and baking powder, gradually pour yeast water, knead the dough until it doesnt stick..
- Add margarine, knead properly until smooth..
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap for 45 mins until it expands to double its size..
- Knead it again less than a minute, make 10 balls out of it, fill each balls with nutella. Rest them for 15 mins..
- Pre-heat water in a steamer, steam the balls while the water boiling. Steam them for 8-10 mins..
- The white buns with chocolate is ready to enjoy..
Vanilla & Chocolate Pudding Recipe – Agar Agar Pudding Recipe with Step wise pictures. This is a delicious pudding which has both vanilla and chocolate layer in them. I made it in glasses but you can make it in tiny cups for parties. The pudding is so creamy and taste so refreshing. Set aside a third of the melted chocolate in a bowl in a warm place.