Jalapeño Beef Poppers. Combine ground beef, cheese, jalapeños, salt, pepper and mustard seeds in a large mixing bowl. Crack and whisk eggs; put in a shallow dish. The Best Ground Beef Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Recipes on Yummly
Michael Ollier is corporate chef for the Certified Angus Beef ® brand. Combine ground beef, cheese, jalapenos, salt, pepper, and mustard seeds in a large mixing bowl. Plus you can do all your prep work and build these Beef Bombs -stuffed jalapeno peppers with cream cheese and bacon – the day before so all you have to do is pull them out and throw them on. You can cook Jalapeño Beef Poppers using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Beef Poppers
- It’s of large jalapeños.
- Prepare of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Your favorite brisket.
- You need of Your favorite link sausage.
- It’s of Country Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare of bacon.
- You need of cilantro.
- It’s of Chyanne pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
This Crispy Jalapeno Popper Beef Taquitos post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. Crispy Jalapeno Popper Beef Taquitos bursting with irresistible creamy, cheesy spicy (customizable) beef filling all cocooned in crispy TortillaLand tortillas! These easy, cheesy beef taquitos are one of my favorite recipes to come out of.
Jalapeño Beef Poppers instructions
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except jalapeño. 1 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce. Set aside once made..
- Slice peppers in half and clean out seeds or core jalapeños. Fill jalapeño full of spread in pepper. Rap with bacon and drizzle a little sauce on top..
- Either place in oven 350 for 20 minutes then broil until bacon is done. Or place on grill 20 minutes then bring in and place in oven on broil till bacon done. Enjoy!!.
Optional: There are lots of amazing things you can add to jalapeno poppers! If you'd like skip the bread crumbs and wrap them in bacon to make Bacon Wrapped Poppers! Add your favorites; onions, monterey jack cheese, ground beef or sausage. Secure by sticking a toothpick through the middle. All you have to do is brown some beef with your favorite seasonings, stuff a jalapeno with cream cheese, the beef, and smother in shredded cheddar.