30 minute stir fry. A hearty tempeh stir fry with BIG flavor! There's no need to order out! I used my favorite Korean ingredient Gochujang (korean Chile Paste).
And trust me, you want that caramelization. I am always a bit skeptical of stir-fry recipes as they can be poorly done quite easily, but this one is really tasty. Delicious dinner made in no time! You can have 30 minute stir fry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 minute stir fry
- You need 4 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of large handful of mushrooms.
- You need 1 packet of Pak choi.
- You need 3 of nests of dry noodles.
- Prepare of Glug of oyster sauce.
- You need of Glug of Soy sauce.
- You need of Coconut spray oil or similar.
Thank you to Love from MunchkinTime.com for sharing this delicious recipe! A Beef Stir Fry recipe is essential to every kitchen, and this one is FABULOUS! Stir-fry the garlic, peppers, zucchini, and onion until softened. Mix the beef back in and pour over the sauce mixture.
30 minute stir fry instructions
- Spray a small wok pan with coconut or other spray oil and heat..
- Roughly chop the chicken thighs and add to the pan when hot. Cook for ten minutes turning when browned..
- Chop the pepper and mushrooms and Pak Choi..
- When chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside. Add a glug of oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Add pepper and mushrooms to the pan and stir fry for 5 minutes..
- Return the chicken to the pan with the pak Choi on top to cook down..
- Bring a small pan of water to simmer and add the nests of noodles. Simmer for 4 minutes or according to packet instructions..
- Drain noodles. Add noodles and stir fry to a plate. Enjoy..
Cook, stirring, for an additional minute, and then stir in the cup of Thai basil. While grilling a stir fry is fast, the key is prep. Stir fry is one of the quickest, easiest, and most flavorful meals you can make! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Chop ends of bok choy, slice and add to pepper pan.