Authentic Butter Chicken Curry In 30 Minutes.
You can have Authentic Butter Chicken Curry In 30 Minutes using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Authentic Butter Chicken Curry In 30 Minutes
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 250 grams of ● Chicken (thigh, breast, etc.).
- Prepare 1 of ● Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of ● Sweetened yogurt (100 ml cup).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Paprika powder (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock.
- It’s 100 ml of Fresh cream.
Authentic Butter Chicken Curry In 30 Minutes instructions
- Set aluminum foil under a grater and grate the ginger and garlic. You can easily remove it this way!.
- Add butter and the grated ginger and garlic into a pot, and pan-fry over low heat..
- When the garlic releases a nice aroma, add the minced onions and continue to cook..
- When the onions are soft, add all ● ingredients and continue to pan-fry..
- When the chicken is cooked thoroughly, add the canned tomatoes and chicken soup stock..
- Pay attention to the pot as you add 50 to 100 ml of water (unlisted). Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add fresh cream to finish, and simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Dish it up, and enjoy It's really good with rice or naan. It looks pretty if you sprinkle some parsley or pour some fresh cream..
- If you feel like slow cooking, check out "Enchanting Bone-in Chicken and Summer Vegetable Curry",. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169929-swoon-bone-in-chicken-and-summer-vegetable-curry.