Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories). Toss arugala in olive oil and salt and pepper. Plate chicken on top of carrot puree (optional) placing the arugala salad on top of the chicken breast. In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except chicken or turkey.
This oven baked chicken breast can be an incredibly healthy, satisfying addition to any diet. Add chicken and toss to coat well. In a small dish, whisk together the olive oil, mustard and honey until smooth. You can cook Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories)
- It’s 4 of THIN cut Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need of 118 calories per breast.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need of Total 70 Calories for Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare of Total 10 calories for garnish.
- You need 2 cups of Arugala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Here is how you cook it. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Turn chicken; place pan in oven. Place chicken on a plate; keep warm.
Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) instructions
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and whisk together..
- In a flat container put your chicken breasts in. Add sauce let chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Pre heat oven to 375. Place chicken on an oiled tray, add any extra left over sauce in the bowl to the tops of the breats, bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Toss arugala in olive oil and salt and pepper. Plate chicken on top of carrot puree (optional) placing the arugala salad on top of the chicken breast. Serve with Mashed Cauliflower (optional.).
THE JUICIEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RIGHT HERE! For years I tried so many recipes and techniques for a juicy baked chicken breast. Disappointed every single time and having to chew though mouthful of dry chicken, dipping each forkful in mayonnaise just to get through it. If you love food as much as I do, this is usually a completely heartbreaking experience. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.