Double Chocolate Scones in 30 Minutes.
You can have Double Chocolate Scones in 30 Minutes using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Scones in 30 Minutes
- It’s 150 ml of Heavy cream (chocolate flavored).
- You need 200 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons Milk.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate bar.
Double Chocolate Scones in 30 Minutes step by step
- Combine the cake flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and sift..
- Mix in the sugar and salt..
- Add heavy cream..
- Use chopsticks to mix..
- Mix the dry ingredients until crumbly by rubbing against your hands..
- Break the chocolate bar and add to the bowl. Make them big for a satisfying crunch later..
- Add 2 tablespoons milk and squeeze the dough into a single lump. Don't knead and work quickly. Add another tablespoon of milk if it's too dry..
- Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180℃. Chill the dough in the fridge if you like..
- Dust your workplace and roll out the dough. Fold in 2 or 3 times..
- Roll out the dough until it's about 2 to 3 cm thick..
- Chop into desired shapes or cut with a cookie cutter..
- Align on parchment paper and bake for approx. 20 minutes at 180℃..
- Make sure to use chocolate flavored heavy cream You could use anything for the chocolate bar!.
- You may easily make different variations by using different kinds of chocolate bars. Also good with white chocolate..
- Try adding marshmallows or nuts! Just add when you're also adding the chocolate bar..