Apple Pie in 30 Minutes.
You can have Apple Pie in 30 Minutes using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie in 30 Minutes
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- It’s 50 grams of ●Granulated sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of ●Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- It’s 1 of ◇Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◇Water.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Powder (optional).
Apple Pie in 30 Minutes instructions
- Thaw the frozen puff pastry to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 210℃..
- Mix the ◇ ingredients..
- Cut the apple into small, thin pieces..
- Combine the ● ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil..
- Add the apple to the pot. Put an otoshibuta drop lid on top and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. If you don't have an otoshibuta drop lid, use a piece of parchment paper to cover the apple..
- Once cooked, take out the apple and drain. Sprinkle cinnamon powder and mix. Let sit to cool..
- Take one of the thawed puff pastry and make 2 cm slits..
- Put the other layer of puff pastry on a baking tray and brush the edges with the egg yolk and water mixture..
- Put a generous mound of the cooled apple filling on top..
- Lay the pie sheet with the slits on top while stretching it a little, and firmly press the edges with a fork..
- Brush the top with egg yolk..
- Bake for 10~12 minutes at 210℃. Lower the temperature to 180℃ and bake for 10~12 minutes..
- When it's lightly browned, it's done!.
- It will also be nice if you cut the pie sheet into small pieces to make mini-sized apple pies. (.
- . Why not make sauce while baking? https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145198-custard-sauce-for-apple-pie.