Oven Fried Ravioli. Cook ravioli according to package; drain. Coat a non stick baking sheet with cooking spray. Ravioli is good in its own right, but give it a crispy, crunchy breadcrumb coating and you've just taken dinner over the top.
Oven Fried Ravioli can be made into an easy week night dinner or serve it as an appetizer. Either way, your family will love these! I'm half Italian so ravioli was on my dinner often when I was growing up. You can cook Oven Fried Ravioli using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Ravioli
- Prepare 1 package of frozen ravioli (24 ounce).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs, Italian seasoned.
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.
- It’s 1 of small jar pizza sauce (14 ounce).
Ravioli are easy to make and can be served with a simple Greek salad on the side for a completed dinner. Packaged ravioli are breaded and baked until hot, golden, and crispy. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping, and watch them disappear. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top.
Oven Fried Ravioli step by step
- Mix together in a bowl the eggs and half and half……you can use a whisk or a fork to mix it…..
- Put frozen ravioli into bowl with half and half and eggs, gently coat all ravioli……
- In another bowl mix seasoned bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese thoroughly……
- Dip coated ravioli into bread crumb mixture, then place ravioli onto a greased cookie sheet, repeat until all ravioli are done……Work quickly ! They tend to get stuck together, if that happens to you just gently separate ravioli with a dull knife !!.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 12-14 min or until ravioli are golden in color……
- Remove from cookie sheet, place on a serving tray, sprinkle lightly with extra Parmesan cheese and heat up your pizza sauce in a separate pan and dip ravioli into pizza sauce when it’s heated……
- Serve and Enjoy 😉!!!!.
Spray the rack with nonstick spray. Add egg whites to one bowl, and in a larger bowl mix flour, bread crumbs, panko, romano, salt and pepper. This crispy fried ravioli is easy to make, yet impressive. Place a single layer of fresh ravioli in pan with egg mixture. Working one at a time, turn ravioli over to coat with egg mixture.