Easy with Pancake Mix Honey Banana Muffins in 30 Minutes.
You can cook Easy with Pancake Mix Honey Banana Muffins in 30 Minutes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy with Pancake Mix Honey Banana Muffins in 30 Minutes
- Prepare of A.
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need of B.
- You need 1 of to 2 Ripe bananas.
- Prepare 50 ml of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need 50 ml of Honey.
- It’s of C.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk or soy milk or heavy cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Nuts, etc..
Easy with Pancake Mix Honey Banana Muffins in 30 Minutes step by step
- Put all [B] ingredients into a bowl. Mash the bananas as you mix everything together (try using a fork or a whisk). You won't need to add sugar if using ripe bananas..
- Add the [C] ingredients and mix some more. You could use one dairy product, or use a combination of milk and heavy cream. Just use whatever ingredient you have..
- Now, add the [A] ingredient and mix lightly using a rubber spatula..
- Pour into a pan and bake for approx. 20 minutes at 180℃ preheated oven. Test with a skewer. If it comes out clean, it's done..
- Crusty on the outside, and fluffy in the inside. It stays nice and soft even after storing in the freezer (cover with plastic wrap and put it in a zip bag or a tupperware box)..
- Here's a variation with sweet potato (you could also use yam – in that case, make sure to add sugar) and flax seeds. It's really dense and moist..
- Some other recipes from my "Easy with Pancake Mix" series – these are appraised as well Easy with Pancake Mix Crusty Cookies in 30 Minutes . https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146649-simple-cruncy-pancake-mix-cookies-in-30-minutes.