Microwave Oven French Toast. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Whisk milk, egg, vanilla, and cinnamon together in a shallow bowl. French Toast in the Oven The title of this recipe implies that your oven is lazy, which of course is ridiculous.
It can also be easily adjusted to fit keto, gluten-free, and paleo diets! French toast is a breakfast delicacy and something that (up until now) was reserved for special occasions when I actually have time to cook it! This is awesome for dorm students or one who don't wanna wash the pan ! You can have Microwave Oven French Toast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Oven French Toast
- Prepare 1 slice of bread.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
Make sure the bread is completely soak. Add your favorite syrup or jam and fresh fruit Enjoy!. This was my first try at a baked French toast, and it was YUMMY! As with most recipes, I scaled it down for my small family.
Microwave Oven French Toast instructions
- Put the egg, milk, and sugar into a bowl and mix..
- Cut the bread into bite- sized pieces and mix into (1).
- Loosely wrap the bowl in cellophane wrap, warm it in the microwave oven for about 2 to 3 minutes. *If egg mixture isn't coagulated, cook it longer..
- Possible [Pairing] Microwave Oven French Toast, Instant Seaweed Soup, and salad ［Preparation for the night before] Cut the bread 272kcal per serving.
I halved the recipe, added an extra egg and a little extra splash of milk, used whole grain bread (crusts on, cut into large cubes), and tossed the bread in the egg-milk mixture, rather than pouring it over. Make sure to switch sides in between so each side can get an equal amount of heat. To make French Toast in a Cup, obviously first you need bread. How to make crispy crunchy toast bread in a Samsung Microwave Browning Combo Oven! Butter a casserole dish (large rectangular one).