Crab boil in a oven Bag. Using an oven bag is an easy way to enjoy this popular seafood boil bag recipe. In this video I will be showing you how I make a seafood boil in a bag. I'm so sorry i don't have exact measurement but I will do my best to explain it.
This "FIRST TIME COOKING SEAFOOD BOIL" video is an experimental recipe using Zatarain. This "FIRST TIME COOKING SEAFOOD BOIL" recipe was simple but yet not a quick seafood recipe. I was got excited about it while recording the voiceover lol. You can have Crab boil in a oven Bag using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crab boil in a oven Bag
- It’s of Onion powder,minced garlic.
- It’s of Old bay seasoning, Cajun seasoning, hot sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper,woishuresauce, 2 stick of butter.
- It’s of Oven bag…large size.
Today I decided upon many request to show you how I make my seafood snow crab boils with some potatoes, sausage and corn. Lots of yumminess going down for your enjoyment! In this video I show how I do my seafood boils in a bag. Hope you guys enjoy the video.
Crab boil in a oven Bag step by step
- Wash off all seafood then pat dry. next place oven Bag in a large boil then add seafood..add all ingredients and toss so everything is coated..
- Next pull bag up then tie..turn oven to 375, then place bag on a baking sheet or aluminum pan…place in oven for 45 mins or so… Enjoy.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add potatoes, sausages, onions, corn, and seafood seasoning. Great recipe for Crab boil in a oven Bag.. Add this spicy sauce to your favorite seafood boil, and use some on the side to dip the yumminess in! Razzle Dazzle Life Razzle Dazzle Life Good thing about the ingredients in this recipe you can pick up at your local grocery store.