Cranberry Cake with hot 'butter cream' sauce – Gluten/Dairy Free. The warm butter sauce really compliments the tart cranberries. I have purchased fresh cranberries in season and frozen for use later. Pour hot sauce over cake. christmas bake desserts cranberry uncategorized vegetarian contains-white-meat nut-free contains-gluten red-meat-free shellfish-free contains-dairy contains-eggs Edit Tags.
Warmed up and poured over the Cranberry. This cake has to be served with the lemon butter sauce or you can not fully enjoy it. It is easy to make and perfect to share with friends and a cup of coffee Serve cake with hot sauce. You can cook Cranberry Cake with hot 'butter cream' sauce – Gluten/Dairy Free using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Cake with hot 'butter cream' sauce – Gluten/Dairy Free
- You need of For the Cake:.
- You need 2 3/4 cups of Gluten Free Flour Mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Coconut Palm Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs (large), at room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter or coconut oil, melted & cooled.
- You need 3/4 cup of Ripple Half & Half Cream substitute.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of Cranberries (fresh or thawed from frozen).
- You need of For the Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter or Coconut Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Ripple Half & Half Cream substitute.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of Coconut Palm Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
TIP: Mom always made the cake and sauce ahead of time. She stored the sauce in a glass jar in the refrigerator and. My Cranberry Cake with Walnut Crumb Topping is bursting with the flavors of fall in every bite with a tender cake, cranberry sauce, and nutty crumb Cranberry Cake with Walnut Crumb Topping. Can I use heavy cream and butter in the same amounts if I'm not worried about it being dairy free?
Cranberry Cake with hot 'butter cream' sauce – Gluten/Dairy Free step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add Gluten Free flour mix, coconut palm sugar, salt & baking powder.
- Add eggs, butter/coconut oil, Ripple cream, & vanilla.
- Use an electric mixer on medium to combine until smooth (about 3 minutes).
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes..
- Check for doneness with a toothpick inserted into center of cake, if it comes out clean, cake is done. Cool for about an hour. Cut into squares..
- Start sauce by placing all sauce ingredients into a saucepan over medium heat..
- Heat till sugar granules have dissolved, then boil for a minute approximately. Pour over cake pieces, just before serving..
This gluten-free Kentucky Butter Cake is a simple, moist, buttery pound cake. Coated with a sweet buttery glaze that creates a perfect sweet With a dairy-free option. Creme cakes are a super moist bundt cake covered in a sugar glaze. Gluten-Free Cake Donuts Recipe with Powdered Sugar or CinnamonGluten-Free Goddess. vegan sour cream, coconut milk, Spectrum Organic Shortening. Courgette Lemon Gluten-free CakeHomegrown and Healthy.