Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew. Great recipe for Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew. I got alot of heavily discounted asparagus and needed to eat it so. See great recipes for Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew too!
I got alot of heavily discounted asparagus and needed to eat it so. Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add the coconut oil, sesame oil, green onion, garlic, and ginger to the pan. You can cook Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew
- It’s 3 lbs of asparagus chopped.
- You need 1.5 lbs of zucchini noodles thick.
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need A few of leaves of romaine lettuce.
Anything pasta can do, zoodles can do too — but with fewer carbs. Use a veggie spiralizer or even kitchen tools you already have on hand to turn fresh zucchini into elegant noodles. Wondering what to do with these zucchini noodles? In a large pot, heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew instructions
- Add enough water to the asparagus so it can boil in it..
- Add the rest of the ingredients other then the romaine after it reaches a boil and then simmer.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes. Add the romaine and serve..
- You can add ground chicken as an option but the above will make a big pot of low cal yet filling and flavorful stew.
Spicy Sesame Zoodles with Crispy Tofu (pictured) – Pinch of Yum. Zoodles with Creamy Vegan Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes – Avocado a Day Nutrition. Vegan Zoodles with Almond, Cashew and Cilantro Pesto – Monsoon Spice. Raw Vegan Noodles Salad (pictured) – The Stingy Vegan. My goal is to make cooking simple and enjoyable.