Italian Pasta Salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from. Antipasto and pesto salads, creamy or tangy salads, and many more..
One of my favorite family recipes, is a classic Italian pasta salad Lt. Dan's grandma, Mo, used to make. Every time she served it she would change the recipe just a little bit. You can have Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s Half of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- It’s Half of orange bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cucumbers, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of red onion, diced.
- It’s 8 oz of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian style finely shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag of tri-color rotini pasta.
- You need 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
This Italian Pasta Salad is what everyone needs in their go-to recipe arsenal for quick and easy recipes ideal for a potluck, picnic or any other summer get-togethers. It's healthy, it's fast, super easy to make, delicious and bursting with flavor. I love making pasta salads, especially this Italian Pasta Salad which really is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes. To make this recipe quick and easy, I use a bottled Italian dressing but of course, homemade Italian Dressing is amazing if you have the ingredients on hand.
Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Mix in all vegetables, seasonings, cheese, and dressing. Refrigerate leftovers!.
Make ahead… The best thing about this pasta salad recipe is that it gets better as it sits and the flavors blend! It is called Italian pasta salad because it uses Italian dressing, not because it is a traditional Italian pasta. "Italian" pasta salad is very much an American dish. While I can not speak for other pasta salads, this pasta salad, in the right proportions, can be a great healthy choice. You can whisk all the simple dressing ingredients together, shake in a jar, or give a quick whirl in a blender. This simple and classic pasta salad is the perfect side to just about any meal, vegetarian side (leave out the salami) or even as a main dish.