Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings). Browse Our Collection Of Simple Chicken Wings Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Toss wings with oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer wings to prepared metal rack and bake until golden and.
Still crispy and delicious as ever! The perfect party appetizer or game day recipe! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. You can cook Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings)
- Prepare of chicken wings.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
This buttery garlic-parmesan sauce is so simple and tastes sinfully delicious. A friend baked plain chicken wings for her Super Bowl party but realized at the last minute that she didn't have Tabasco sauce on hand to make Buffalo sauce. She called in a panic, and this is the sauce I advised. All her party guests raved about it.
Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings) instructions
- Preheat over 450.
- Line large baking pan sheet with foil and place all chicken wings on pan in single layer, don't overcrowded the pan..
- Brush olive over the top of each wing with a pastry brush or the back of a spoon..
- Mix in a small bowl seasoning salt, garlic salt, cayenne pepper.sprinkle evenly over both sides of each chicken wing.
- Roast wings for 40 mins, or until golden brown and crispy. Turn the chicken halfway through the baking, so they brown on both sides..
- After they are done, immediately sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and let them rest for 5 mins before serving..
- Notes- can be made with chicken legs / thighs whatever not just for wings..
Easy to make wings loaded with garlic and parmesan flavor. Baked chicken wings can be just as crispy as the fried versions! Ninja Foodi Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings. I think you'll be hardpressed to find someone who doesn't like chicken wings of some sort. If they don't like flavored wings, there's even the old standby of plain or salt and pepper.